Back it again with a red thai curry recipe. This time we eating with pasta.
This is yet another recipe that can be made fairly quickly and conserves the limited time you have in your schedule. You can consider this as pasta with a lot more love added to it.
We all know pasta is pretty simple and easy to make. You just boil some water and throw some nasty ass canned sauce on there and congratulations you have a basic struggle meal.
I know. I do it sometimes.
But today is different. You’re finna make this meal and show yourself some love. Invite your boo over for wine and pasta tonight. Put your fit on and make the night special. Enjoy each other’s company and the vegan meal you just made. Throw some Marvin Gaye on and then Ima just leave it at that. Y’all grown. Do what you do.
- 1 package pasta (I used shells)
- 2 Tbsp olive/avocado oil
- 1/2 onion
- 4-5 mushrooms, sliced thin
- 10 cherry tomatoes (halved)
- 2 Tbsp red thai curry paste
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 tsp sugar/agave/maple syrup
- chopped kale
- 1/4 tsp soy sauce or liquid aminos (your choice)
- salt and pepper
- Boil some water in a pot
- Wash and cut vegetables
- In a skillet, saute the sliced onions in 2 Tbsp olive oil for 2-3 minutes
- Add mushrooms; saute until oil absorbed
- Add tomatoes and saute for 2 minutes
- Cook pasta in the pot
- Add red thai paste
- Add full can of coconut milk and then stir in sugar and soy sauce
- Add kale
- When pasta is done, drain and then add to finished sauce
- Eat that shxt!
This recipe was adapted from here.